Exciting workshops At Re:Coded House
A special workshop for star and moon lovers,
learn how to navigate through stars and much more.
This workshop is free and open to the public.
Make sure to register through the link below:
The workshop will cover the following topics:
1. A brief introduction to Visual Astronomy (definition and simple understanding).
2. Types or classes of Astronomy.
3. Navigate/know the night sky using a simple sky-chart/sky-map; learn how to read and interact.
4. Fundamental astronomical terminology with examples.
5. Observation tips and guidance (what to look for and when)
a. Objects easily visible with the naked eye
b. Objects easily visible with binoculars
c. Objects to be seen by a small aperture scope
d. And those only seen in a fairly larger scope.
6. Q & A session to conclude the workshop with.
Participants must speak English and preferably if they can have their laptops with them (not a must).
Workshop Instructor: Eyad S. K.
A professional science/astronomy educator completed various courses in astronomy/astrophysics in the US.
- National Coordinator / World Space Association (USA)
- Founder Association Of Young Astronomy in Erbil
- Member & Kurdistan Region Coordinator - Astronomers Without - Borders (USA)
- High Desert Astronomy (Arizona USA)
- Participant in various astronomy public outreach activities supported by NASA and IAU